Dipl.-Ing. / Bachelor / Master automation technology (m/f/d) or
Technician electrical engineering (m/f/d)
The areas of activity and services essentially include:
- • Complete control systems for the above areas
- • Process visualization
- • Creation of CAE plans (EPLAN)
- • Analysis and revision of existing systems and applications in automation technology
- • SPS-programming (S7), configuration of visualization systems
- • Support with the coordination in the fields of electrical and system engineering as well as the service of the systems up to remote monitoring
The concepts and solutions are developed in close dialogue with our customers.
To strengthen our team, we are therefore looking for committed employees as project managers for our construction projects at home and abroad.
- • Development and project planning of automation solutions
- • Creation of SPS, HMI and SCADA applications (Step 7, TIA Portal)
- • Commissioning of the systems on site at home and abroad
- • Completed degree in electrical engineering / automation technology or computer engineering with an interest in automation technology
- • Knowledge of automation technology is an advantage
- • Basic knowledge of Simatic S7, WinCC, EPLAN is an advantage
- • Knowledge of English desirable
- • Willingness to travel, willingness to learn, initiative and ability to work in a team
We offer you an interesting, varied and demanding job.
Send us your informative application documents with your personal cover letter, curriculum vitae, all relevant certificates and salary expectations. You are welcome to send them to us by email. We will of course treat your documents as strictly confidential.
There is also the possibility of joining our company as part of a paid internship
to get to know.
We are at your disposal to answer questions about our company or this job advertisement
happy to assist.